Thursday, January 31, 2013

Soooo Exciting!

I just heard from my dad and he is bringing my new-to-me sewing machine to me this weekend!  And tomorrow is the first of the month which means new BOMs will be coming out!  I can't wait to get started on them!

I also received my prize from the How Far Will You Go QAL. Thanks so much to Jess at Scrappy n' Happy for pulling fabrics from her own stash to send to me!!!


 
Squeak had his first play date with his little girlfriend, J.  She's a cutie and although they didn't actually play together very much, they seemed to get along pretty well.  She did hit him once when she got a little excited and he did actually steal food out of her mouth (gonna have to teach him how to treat a woman!) but he had no problem sharing his space or toys and we're looking forward to next time!

2 comments: