Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How Far Will You Go?

All the way apparently! It's finally finished.
 
I had a little bit of trouble finishing up the binding.  I'm sure you can see why...

 
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that she likes the quilt :)
 
 
It was hard to get a good photo of this especially since it was night and our house has TERRIBLE lighting even in the day.  I had to stand on a chair try and get the whole quilt in the picture.  Next time my MIL is over I might have her help me get some better ones.
 
 
The back.
 
 
And the next Evil Knievil :)

 
Linking up to The Elven Garden.



4 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks great! I love your backing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Fantastic Angela, it looks wonderful. I agree with jess, the back is fantastic too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, and it's definite, your doggy loves it too. And I also like the back of your quilt. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt with beautiful colors
    bravo!

    ReplyDelete